INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER
NORIGIN MEDIA is a TV Everywhere company, which enables multi-screen and OTT services for carriers, broadcasters and content owners. The Scandinavian company offers a complete multi-screen application suite and a Live TV hosting headend solutions as its primary products.
The company has provided solutions for T-Mobile, France Telecom/ Orange, Teracom Boxer, Nextel, Eurosport, TV2 Denmark, BBC, MTV, FOX and other reputable customers. The privately held company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Reporting to the CCO, this position will be instrumental to the company’s international growth plans. You will be responsible for driving Business Development and Sales internationally with significant time spent with customers such as T1 and T2 Pay-TV Operators and Broadcasting companies. The Sales Manager will not only be responsible for all sales related tasks of conferences and marketing activities but will also be an ambassador for the company´s product portfolio.
- Develop new business opportunities across Europe with Pay-TV Operators and Broadcasters/ TV Companies through personal effort and working with the team
- Manage a portfolio of potential customers, initiate appointments, analyse needs, set up demonstrations and propose solutions
- Manage the entire sale process, from lead generation & presentations to negotiations, contract signing and account development/ management
- Have responsibility for the company’s marketing, including tradeshow planning & online marketing activities and management of all events attended in Scandinavia and Europe.
- Attend networking events & relevant tradeshows to promote Norigin Media solutions across Europe.
- Reporting of activities including sales projections, customer databases and other sales reports
- Customer satisfaction & management of accounts including up-sales
- Mandatory: 2-4 years experience in sales activities within a TV/ Video / streaming / content hosting industry. (Business Development/ Account Management).
- Mandatory: Analytical and statistical studies or experience
- Preferred: Good network, contacts/ database of Mobile-TV /VoD/ IPTV Professionals at Pay-TV Operators across Europe
- Preferred: Network of New Media/ Mobile Professionals at Broadcast companies
- Preferred: Demonstrable and successful track record of revenue growth and commercial success with Mobile VAS (Streaming, VoD, TV, Client Apps)/ Digital Content related services to Mobile operators & Broadcast companies.
- Preferred: Experienced and comfortable with value-based selling and international negotiations towards international B2B clients.
- Required: Extremely target/ commercial oriented and able to work closely with an ambitious Sales Team
- Required: Ability to work with multiple projects and share resources in a small, matrix environment
- Required: Ability to travel very frequently
- Preferred: Experience with developing B2B2C propositions and business models with Mobile Operators/ Broadcast companies
- Required: Experience and passion for working across many countries and foreign cultures
- Preferred: Any Telecom VAS knowledge and particularly of the Mobile TV / IPTV Digital Content industry
- Preferred: Sales experience within the broader areas of Media (TV, Telecom solutions or multimedia) or Solution Sales
- Commercially/number driven. Strong commercial acumen and ability to understand complex commercial business models
- Motivated by closing deals
- Competitive team player
- Multi tasking with many opportunities across many countries
- Self-sufficient – can agree to targets and able to operate individually with technical support
- Warm personality with an ability to instil trust and credibility at C-level and manage long sales cycles maintaining momentum and interest internally and externally with partners and clients
- Understands early stage companies and flexibility to learn and adapt to changing environments
- Ability to promote innovative services/products at trade forums
- Sophisticated communication and negotiation abilities in introducing new business concepts to major organisations internationally
- Excellent English speaking skills
- Excellent Excel and PPT/ Keynote in skills.
- Preference to candidates with an additional native European language speaking skill
- Mandatory: University educated to degree level
- At HQ in Oslo, Norway with frequent travel internationally
For your application to be considered please let us know when you can start and confirm that you are situated in, or willing to move to Oslo, the location of our HQ (mandatory). Please send your motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position name in the subject field. All applications must be submitted in English.
For more information, please contact hiring manager: Ajey Anand, email@example.com